meta name="title" content="Confessions Of A Southpaw" /> Confessions of A Southpaw: we are family

Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

we are family


Coming from an average sized family as I did, fielding an entire baseball team proved to be very difficult. My mom, as wonderful as she is, was never quite able to master the art of playing pitcher, catcher, and fielding all four infield spots at the same time while my dad, my brother and I roamed the outfield.

Fast forward to the summer of 2010 and I have been able to fill in the glaring holes in my familial defense with 12 new recruits. And as if by some divine Octomomian intervention they all happen to be 11 or 12 yrs old. Add 5 coaches into that mix and we are indeed one big family. We are a family brought together by our love of the sport and desire to accomplish something special this summer.

My newest family members are:
Simon Ranger #3
Matthew Grabstas #5
Liam Gallagher #11
Ben Miller #14
Adam Delfabbro #19
Brandon Chong #25
Justin Mignardi #27
Anthony Marzanek #33
Riley Gray #34
Mark Szostak #77
Caleb Radley #94
Justin Stephenson #98
Dave Whalen C
Andrew Thompson C
Mike Furdal C
Bill Gallagher C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails